Internationalization has always been one of the main directions on the university development. The Office of International Affairs is responsible for handling university –level international affairs and assisting colleges and departments in organizing international activities.
Goal: Promotion of university internationalization and academic exchanges.
- Serve as the international contact and assist the local arrangements of visiting scholars and foreign students.
- Assist international related affairs of the units of the university.
- Promote academic collaborations and faculty and student exchanges with foreign universities and research organizations.
- Handle agreements of academic collaboration with foreign universities and institutions.
- Encourage faculties and students for international academic exchange.
- Provide assistance to academic departments and institutes in realizing ‘internationalization.’
- Setup efficient and friendly service for international communication.
- On the establishment of an internationalized campus.
- On the advancement of the academic reputation internationally.