[Announcement] Fall 2021 NSYSU Scholarship Results
Please find attached at the bottom of the page - Fall 2021 SYSU Scholarship Results
1. OIA will check your grades for this semester and then confirm the final scholarship qualification.
2. The NSYSU Scholarship will be continued if Bachelor student meet the requirement of GPA2.44 or above (70% in a percentage grading system).
3. The scholarship will be discontinued in the following semester if the recipient does not meet the GPA requirement of the current semester.
Please check by yourself as well, we don't announce the result again.
4. We will email you about signing the scholarship agreement and submitting the valid ARC copy around late June 2021, please pay attention to your email.
5. The scholarship period for current student is from August 2021 to July 2022. For the current students, we will pay the stipends for August to October on October 20 after we confirm all awardees have finished their registration process.
Awardees need to log into the application system to reply the acceptance (http://admission.nsysu.edu.tw/eoiaform/passportMember/login) before June 30, 2021.
1. For the applicant who is admitted, but also awarded for the NSYSU scholarship, please reply the acceptance before June 30, 2021.
Late reply will not be accepted and the scholarship will be cancelled !
2. Applicants from MOU Universities (Universiuty of Peradeniya, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, University of Ruhuna), please check Fall 2021 MOU Universities Scholarship Results for the scholarship results.
The scholarship period for NEW students is from
September 2021 to July 2022 for Bachelor students;
September 2021 to July 2023 for Master students;
September 2021 to July 2024 for PhD students.
For the NEW Bachelor students, we will pay the stipends for September
to October on October 20 after we confirm all awardees have finished their registration process.
For other matters relating to scholarship award, please refer to the latest version of the scholarship regulation.