[Announcement] Fall 2022 NSYSU Scholarship Results
Please find attached at the bottom of the page -Fall 2022 NSYSU Scholarship Results
1. OIA will check your grades for this semester and then confirm the final scholarship qualification.
2. The NSYSU Scholarship will be continued if the Bachelor’s student meets the requirement of GPA2.44 or above (70% in a percentage grading system).
3. The scholarship will be discontinued in the following semester if the recipient does not meet the GPA requirement of the current semester.
Please check by yourself as well, we don't announce the result again.
4. We will email you about signing the scholarship agreement and submitting the valid ARC copy around late June 2022, please pay attention to your email.
5. The scholarship period for the current student is from August 2022 to July 2023. For the current students, we will pay the stipends for August to October on October 20 after we confirm all awardees have finished their registration process.
Awardees need to log into the application system to reply the acceptance (http://admission.nsysu.edu.tw/eoiaform/passportMember/login) before June 20, 2022.
1. For the applicant who is admitted, but also awarded for the NSYSU scholarship, please reply the acceptance before June 20, 2022.
Late reply will not be accepted and the scholarship will be cancelled!
For the student who has been admitted but doesn’t find your name on the NSYSU scholarship results list, it means you are not awarded.
2. The scholarship period for NEW students is from
September 2022 to July 2023 for Bachelor’s students;
September 2022 to July 2024 for Master’s students;
September 2022 to July 2025 for Ph.D. students.
3. For the NEW Bachelor’s students, we will pay the stipends for September to October on October 20 after we confirm all awardees have finished their registration process.
For other matters relating to the scholarship award, please refer to the latest version of the scholarship regulation.