[Announcement] Spring 2023 NSYSU Scholarship Results
Please find attached at the bottom of the page -Spring 2023 NSYSU Scholarship Results
1. OIA will check your grades for this semester and then confirm the final scholarship qualification.
2. The NSYSU Scholarship will be continued if the Bachelor’s student meets the requirement of GPA2.44 or above (70% in a percentage grading system).
3. The scholarship will be discontinued in the following semester if the recipient does not meet the GPA requirement of the current semester.
Please check by yourself as well, we don't announce the result again.
4. We will email you about signing the scholarship agreement and submitting the valid ARC copy around late December 2022, please pay attention to your email.
5. The scholarship period for the current student is from February 2023 to January 2024. For the current students, we will pay the stipends for February to March on March 20 after we confirm all awardees have finished their registration process.
Awardees need to log into the application system to reply the acceptance (http://admission.nsysu.edu.tw/eoiaform/passportMember/login) before December 22, 2022.
1. For the applicant who is admitted, but also awarded for the NSYSU scholarship, please reply the acceptance before December 22, 2022.
Late reply will not be accepted and the scholarship will be cancelled!
For the student who has been admitted but doesn’t find your name on the NSYSU scholarship results list, it means you are not awarded.
2. The scholarship period for NEW students is from
February 2022 to January 2023 for Bachelor’s students;
February 2022 to January 2024 for Master’s students;
February 2022 to January 2025 for Ph.D. students.
3. For the NEW Bachelor’s students, we will pay the stipends for February to March on March 20 after we confirm all awardees have finished their registration process.
For other matters relating to the scholarship award, please refer to the latest version of the scholarship regulation.