Internationalization has always been one of the main directions of the university's development. The Office of International Affairs is responsible for handling university-level international affairs and assisting colleges and departments in organizing international activities.
Promotion of university internationalization and academic exchanges.
- Serve as the international contact and assist the local arrangements of visiting scholars and foreign students.
- Assist international related affairs of the units of the university.
- Promote academic collaborations and faculty and student exchanges with foreign universities and research organizations.
- Handle agreements of academic collaboration with foreign universities and institutions.
- Foreign students' admission, school scholarships and living assistance.
- Encourage faculties and students for international academic exchange.
- Provide assistance to academic departments and institutes in realizing ‘internationalization.’
- Setup efficient and friendly service for international communication.
- Recruit outstanding foreign students and provide increased opportunities for students to participate in exchange programs.
- The establishment of an internationalized campus
- The advancement of the academic reputation internationally