Jump to the main content block

Residence and Immigration

Residence and Immigration
The OIA helps overseas compatriot students with the application procedures of entry to/exit Taiwan and assists them in applying for or extending the Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) based on the regulations of the National Immigration Agency. For further information, please refer to the website of the National Immigration Agency below: 


Click Num: