A. Tuition Fees per semester (one academic year includes 2 semesters)
B. Tuition Fees per semester for extended study
1. For NSYSU foreign and Mainland China undergraduate students, fifth academic year is registered as extended study. For Master and doctoral students, third academic year is regarded as extended study.
2. For undergraduate and postgraduate students with extended study (9 or fewer credits): fees are calculated based on the number of credit assigned to each course together with miscellaneous fees or tuition & fees. For undergraduate and postgraduate students with extended study (10 or more credits): full tuition & credit fees will be charged.
3. For master and doctoral students with extended study (complete all departmental or program degree requirements, but incompletion of thesis): fees are calculated based on tuition & fees.
4. There are two stages of tuition payment for Foreign Students and Mainland China Students with extended study. For the First Stage, students should finish the payment before the Registration day. For the Second Stage, students will be charged of Credit Hour Fees two weeks after the add and drop period. Please note all Foreign Students and Mainland China Students with extended study fail to pay Miscellaneous Fees or Tuition and Fees shall be considered un-registered.
5. Students’ credit fees will be charged by credit hours if there is any difference between credits and credit hours.
6.The fees listed above are applied to all foreign students and Mainland China students enrolled with the University science 2011 and those enrolled in IBMBA with the University science 2012.
C. Other Fees
1. For International students staying in Taiwan less than six monthes are required to join International Student Medical Insurance upon registration prior to joining the National Health Insutance for the period. International Student Medical Insurance fee is charged once every semeser (half year).
2. Medical insurance payment guideline for Mainland China student: degree student is charged once every semester (half year); and for exchange student is based on the months of staying in Taiwan, fee is charged once per semester.
3. Administration fees for Mainland China students include: "single-entry" visa (fee: TWD 600/USD 21), "free-entry" visa (fee: TWD 300/USD 11) and authentication fee (include diploma, degree certificate, transcript and Mainland China insurance certificate; each authenticated document costs TWD 300/USD 11). NSYSU acts on behalf on Mainland China degree & exchange students to apply for "single-entry" visa (fee: TWD 600/USD 21). The Administration fees will be charged upon registration.