A. Tuition & fees per semester for Academic Year 2022/2023 (one academic year includes 2 semesters)
B. Extended study tuition fees per semester for Academic Year 2022/2023 (one academic year includes 2 semesters)
1. For NSYSU foreign and Mainland China undergraduate students, the fifth academic year is registered as an extended study. For master's and doctoral students, the third academic year is regarded as an extended study.
2. For undergraduate and postgraduate students with extended study (9 or fewer credits): fees are calculated based on the number of credits assigned to each course together with miscellaneous fees or tuition & fees. For undergraduate and postgraduate students with extended study (10 or more credits): full tuition & credit fees will be charged.
3. For master's and doctoral students with extended study (complete all departmental or program degree requirements, but incompletion of thesis): fees are calculated based on tuition & fees.
4. There are two stages of tuition payment for Foreign Students and Mainland China Students with an extended study. For the First Stage, students should finish the payment before the Registration day. For the Second Stage, students will be charged Credit Hour Fees two weeks after the add and drop period. Please note all Foreign Students and Mainland China Students with extended study fail to pay Miscellaneous Fees or Tuition and Fees shall be considered un-registered.
5. Student's credit fees will be charged by credit hours if there is any difference between credits and credit hours.
6. The fees listed above are applied to all foreign students ad Mainland China students enrolled with the University since 2011 and those enrolled in IBMBA with the University since 2012.
C. Other Fees
1. For International students staying in Taiwan less than six months are required to join International Student Medical Insurance upon registration prior to joining the National Health Insurance for the period. The International Student Medical Insurance fee is charged once every semester (half-year).
2. Medical insurance payment guideline for Mainland China students: for degree students is charged once every semester (half-year); and for exchange students based on the months of staying in Taiwan, the fee is charged once per semester.
3. Administration fees for Mainland China students include: a "single-entry" visa (fee: TWD 600/USD 23), a "free-entry" visa (fee: TWD 300/USD 11), and an authentication fee (include diploma, degree certificate, transcript, and Mainland China insurance certificate; each authenticated document costs TWD 300/USD 11). NSYSU acts on behalf of Mainland China degree & exchange students to apply for a "single-entry" visa (fee: TWD 600/ USD 23). The Administration fees will be charged upon registration.