Please refer to the Exchange students' page for Leaving Procedures.
For graduate students, the leaving procedure form can be obtained from one of the 2 places: library 3F or Registration Division.
For undergraduate students, please log in to the graduation system (http://220.127.116.11/graduate/) and check with the representative department/offices if there is any red sign.
• Instruction: Log in to the student information system and fill in two questionnaires online (https://goo.gl/4nTwtK)
• Master and Ph.D. students have to upload the thesis to the Thesis website (https://goo.gl/PoAsju)
• Location: Department/ Institute Office
• Instruction: Receive the clearance stamp
Step 3 (For master & Ph.D. students ONLY)
• Instruction: Meet your instructor and receive the clearance stamp
• Location: Library
• Instruction: Return all borrowed books and pay all overdue fines (if any) to receive the clearance stamp. Master and Ph.D. students need to submit a copy of their theses.
• Location: Office of International Affairs (AD1006)
• Instruction: Receive the clearance stamp and inform OIA to withdraw health insurance in Taiwan.
• Location: Registration Division at Office of Academic Affairs (AD6008)
• Instruction: Students can logo into the graduation system (https://18.104.22.168/graduate/) and check the latest status via the system. Bring the leaving procedure sheet, student ID. Master and Ph.D. students should bring a copy of their theses.